The OnSite FOB-Hi Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of fecal occult blood in human fecal specimens in laboratories or physician offices.
It is intended to be used by professionals as a screening test and provides a preliminary test result to aid in the detection of bleeding caused by a number of gastrointestinal disorders, e.g. diverticulitis, colitis, polyps, and colorectal cancer.
- Designed to specifically detect low levels of fecal occult blood, hHB ≥ 25 ng/mL
- Higher accuracy, sensitivity and specificity than the Guaiac Test
- No dietary restrictions
- Clear, easy-to-interpret result
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
o One cassette test device
o One desiccant
- Stool collection devices, each containing 2 mL of extraction buffer (REF SB-R2011)
- Patient ID stickers
- One package insert (instruction for use)